Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Project's #3

Last week I finished a few items that I am very happy with!

First, I made another crocheted baby blanket!  This seems to be a weekly item!  This one is actually for a special little baby girl...


Remember the one I made a few week's ago from this post?  Well, last Saturday was the baby shower and I gave the crocheted blanket to Amie, along with this set of monthly bibs.  Each bib is appliqued and embroidered with months 1 - 12 to take the baby's picture each month.




Amie ♥ loved ♥ the blanket and the bibs!



I also made a second set of bibs...these will be part of a giveaway coming up soon...I'm so excited for the giveaway so be on the lookout!!





~ Darlene


Comments welcome and appreciated!
This post may be linked at several of these sites:

Flamingo Toes, Flamingo Toes, I Heart Naptime, The DIY Showoff, My 1929 Charmer, The Tablescaper, The Chicken Chick, A Blossoming Life , Sewing Barefoot, The Dedicated House , Sumo's Sweet Stuff, Do Small Things with Love , Create With Joy, Sew Can Do, I Should Be Mopping the Floor, The Honeysuckle Bus Stop, Cottage Instincts, Thrifty Decor Chick , Keeping It Simple, Crafty Texas Girls, Mod Vintage Life, Uncommon Designs , Craft-O-Maniac, Home Stories A to Z, Creative Living Blog, Sylvia Stitches, The Chicken ChickI Gotta Try That, Skip to My Lou, The Self Sufficient Home Acre, Reinvented, My Crazy Beautiful Life, The Thrifty Home, Elizabeth and Company, If It's Not Baroque, Shades of Amber, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, The Winthrop Chronicles, Coastal Charm, Cozy Little House, A Stroll Thru Life, So I Married a Craft Blogger , A to Zebra Celebrations  , Jaqs Studio, Someday Crafts, Lil Lun, Ginger Snap Crafts, The 36th Avenue, Fluster Buster, Bear Rabbit Bear Crafts , Joyful Homemaking , Saving 4 Six, The Shabby Chic Cottage, Beyond The Picket Fence, The Virginia House, House of Hepworths, Apple of Mama's Eye, The Shabby Nest, A Few of My Favorite Things, Home Is Where My Story Begins, Fingerprints on the Fridge, Sew Many Ways, Life on Lakeshore Drive, Sunshine and Summer Breezes, Here's to Handy Andy , Sassy Little Lady, Smart! School House, Design Decor Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. Your baby blankets are pretty. The blankets and bibs are wonderful gifts. Very lucky moms and babies. :-)

    ReplyDelete