Monday, December 3, 2012

Crocheted Owl Hats, etc.


I have finally finished a few of the gazillion projects I have started and are sitting around waiting for the final touches.

These are 3 crocheted Owl hats that were made using the pattern from Repeat Crafter Me.  The pattern is easy to follow and quick to finish.  Sizing is from Newborn to Adult.





 I also finished my Owl Wristlet which was my own made up pattern.  I started it so long ago that I don't even remember exactly how I did it.  I know that I chained some and then continued SC crocheting on both sides of the chain.  There were 2 SC in each end in the beginning and then I continued in a spiral until the finished size.  There was definitely some trial and error to get the size I wanted to hold my phone, keys, etc.  I added the strap, chain loop and large button.  I'll add a pattern if I ever sit long enough to write it!




 I am on a mission now to get more started projects finished...


~ Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment