Wednesday, February 15, 2012

It's My Bag

Now that the winter is coming to an end, I thought I would slow up on the crocheted hats and start another crochet project.  I have become a TV nut in the past several years and I don't like to miss an episode of the shows I watch.  I watch Grey's Anatomy, Big Bang Theory, American Idol, 2 Broke Girls, Once Upon a Time, Desperate Housewives, Revenge, Shark Tank, What Would You Do? and I am sure there are more...

As you can tell, I have plenty of time to crochet and do hand work while watching my shows.  I cannot just sit and watch, I have to be doing something else.  I can usually finish a crocheted hat or purse during 1 episode.  This becomes my challenge...to get it finished on time!!

My new project for the past few weeks has been these crocheted purses that I used this pattern to make: http://www.tangledhappy.com/2011/04/spring-inspired-boutique-bags.html




 







 





After making the bags, I crochet a flower (I usually just make up a pattern as I make it) and line the bags with fabric and add a velcro closure.  I love to sew an old button on the flower for a special touch.


Until next blog,
Darlene

1 comment:

  1. Darling bag pattern! So fun to see all your variations. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete