Monday, September 5, 2011

Time to "Get Going"





This was the official "End of  Summer" weekend and it was full and busy but with a real whole lot of nothing!  I attended a craft show this weekend and met some more vendors that sparked my interest again.  My passion is small businesses and I love talking to the owners and I plan to post links to their sights in the future through this blog. I have to take this slow since I don't know exactly the direction I am going, but I just know that I have to start "going".

After closing my 25+ year sewing business last year, I didn't think I was going to miss the sewing world...boy was I wrong!  I have a full time job that pays the bills but I miss terribly my creative side.  I started sewing again and have put my talents in the children's and baby world.

I will be posting pictures of the items I am making and some information about them that inspired me.  At this point I just need to get going....

No comments:

Post a Comment